Play like a poltergeist
Play will be at the Tampa Convention Center.
Are you new to playing bridge? Do you usually play socially but want to try duplicate? Come to the area of the NABC that’s just for newer players! You’ll find:
- Free two-hour lessons
- Saturday, November 30 (10am – 12pm) — Barbara Seagram: Killing Defense
- Sunday, December 1 (10am – 12pm) — Audrey Grant:5 tips to simplify 2/1: Get to the right games and slams!
- Both lessons followed by free short game (14 boards) for players with 0-20 masterpoints
- Stratified games for your level
- Low-key play
- A place to make new friends
The I/N schedule lists all the game sessions for players under 300 masterpoints. There are many opportunities to compete against players at every level, from 0-5 Pairs all the way to 299er games. Plus daily celebrity speakers, free two-hour lessons and half-day seminars.
Full Tournament Schedule
Are you a more advanced player? You’ll have loads of games to choose from each day! You’ll find:
- Pair and Team events
- Regional, NABC and NABC+ events
- Red, gold and even platinum points
Some events are single sessions, others span multiple days. See the schedule below to learn what games will be played and when.
View/Print the Full Schedule in PDF format
Conditions of Contest
Like all Olympic sports, bridge has a precise set of rules for competition. The Conditions of Contest detail these protocols and regulations for every event played at the NABC. Whether you need to know the rules for General Knockout Teams or you are looking for specific information about Blue Ribbon Pairs, the Conditions of Contest will guide you.
Find a Partner
The online partnership desk is always available after the previous NABC ends. There will be an on-site partnership desk available during the tournament, which usually opens about an hour prior to each session.