Play the Blues Away
All bridge events are held at the Memphis Cook Convention Center (driving directions). For a specific event’s location, please check the Daily Bulletin prior to the event.
Are you new to playing bridge? Do you play socially but want to try duplicate? Come to the area of the NABC that’s just for newcomers and intermediate players! You’ll find:
- Limited and stratified games, where you compete at your level
- Free two-hour lessons
- Low-key play
- A place to make new friends (and bridge partners for life!)
The I/N schedule lists only the game sessions for players under 300 masterpoints. There are many opportunities to compete against players at every level, from 0-5 Pairs all the way to 299er games. Plus daily celebrity speakers, free two-hour lessons and half-day seminars.
View/Print the I/N schedule in PDF format
Full Tournament Schedule
Are you a more advanced player? You’ll have loads of games to choose from each day! You’ll find:
- Pair and Team events
- Regional, NABC and NABC+ events
- Red, gold and platinum points
Some events are single-session, and others span multiple days. See the schedule below to learn what games will be played and when.
View/Print the full schedule in PDF format
Conditions of Contest
Like all Olympic sports, bridge has a precise set of rules for competition. The Conditions of Contest detail these protocols and regulations for every event played at the NABC. Whether you need to know the rules for General Knockout Teams or you are looking for specific information about Blue Ribbon Pairs, the Conditions of Contest will guide you.
Find a Partner
The online partnership desk is always available after the previous NABC ends. There will be an on-site partnership desk available during the tournament, which usually opens about an hour prior to each session. Click the image below for the online partnership desk.
NABC Robot Individual
- Now with Section Awards! 40% of players earn Gold and/or Red Masterpoints. Over 50% total point increase!
- Stratified event (Unlimited/2000/500);
- Play at the free practice tournaments for a chance to win an entry to the main event (and masterpoints!).